9.26.2011

Hugs And Kisses

Today was a day full of laughter and anxiety. I spent the whole day laughing at random things Angie and I only understood. I think this is turning into a more personal blog but the main point of it is FASHION. Anyways, here is Angie's outfit. I didn't want to take a picture of mine because it was a disaster and my shorts were huge!! I took some pictures of Angie hugging a friend of ours which I thought came out so good. Haha. I have an obsession with tan skin...that may add to the fact that I love the picture so much.




 Doesn't that tan look NICE?
And...Angie gets lifted off the ground 2 feet. It's easy to lift her, trust me.

Bloggitty! fashionbiblexo.blogspot.com/ 
Ask me questions.  formspring.me/Mariyesi 
Follow me! twitter.com/FashionBibleXO 
Watch vlogs and fashion videos! youtube.com/FashionBible 
HYPE. lookbook.nu/mariyesia 
Like! https://facebook.com/pages/Fashion-Bible/107667902674631

No comments:

Post a Comment

You just made a smile or two for commenting.